Zoning Amendment Application

Zoning Amendments

To change the zoning on a parcel of land there needs to be a Zoning Amendment Bylaw passed by Council to amend the Comprehensive Zoning Bylaw. To learn more about this process visit the Citizen’s Guide to Land Use Planning.

Step 1: Check your zoning

Step 2: Review the details of your zone

Step 3: Submit a Rezone Amendment Application

Other zoning questions should be directed to the Hastings County Planning Department:

  • Emily Galloway, Planner – 613-966-1311 ext. 4003
Scroll to top